The Rotary Club of Bangkok South conducts an extensive range of fund raising activities throughout the year, and also has a selection of sponsorship options covering various project types and monetary levels.
Fund Raising activities, past and present, include:
- Our annual street fair, Coins on Silom, held around the end of October each year.
- An annual Golf Tournament.
- A Pool Tournament.
- A Car Rally.
- A weekly lucky draw at our Friday meetings.
Sponsorship programmes include:
- Library Fellowships, for books for school libraries
- Luang Sit Fellowships, to help needy students attend tertiary education institutions.
- Paul Harris Fellowships, under the programme conducted by the Rotary Foundation at Rotary International.
All monies raised go completely and directly to our charity projects.
There are no commissions or operating costs deducted whatsoever.
The only costs involved are those incurred in running the particular fund raising event, and these are kept to a minimum.
Members give their time and effort freely and for free, and the Club’s operating costs are funded by separate membership fees.
Like to learn more about our activities, programmes and other sponsorship opportunities?
Please click HERE and we will be in touch with you.
- The signature programme of the Rotary Club of Bangkok South is our Clean Drinking Water for Schools programme, installing water purification systems in rural schools. >>MORE
- Coins on Silom is an annual, high-profile fundraising event held by The Rotary Club of Bangkok South along a section of Silom Road. >>MORE
- For more than 20 years the Rotary Club of Bangkok South has held an annual Charity Golf Tournament, usually some time in the first quarter of the calendar year. >>MORE
- Kits of 120 Thai language texts, selected by Chulalongkorn University’s Sasin Graduate Institute, are donated to rural school libraries for use by students in Primary Grades 1 to 6 (ages 6-12). >>MORE
- Each year 90-100 Luang Sit Fellows support up to 120 students. Many of the fellows are wives or friends of RCBS members. >>MORE
- The Paul Harris Fellowship is named after Paul Harris, who founded Rotary over 100 years ago.> >MORE